Summer Culture Camp
Summer Culture Camp 2016
Summer is quickly approaching and so is Hand in Hand’s annual Chinese Culture Summer Camp! This year’s theme is Legend of the Chinese Zodiacs. Let your inner tiger roar or dragon fly this summer at Hand in Hand’s annual Chinese Culture Summer Camp! The Big Siblings are excited to bring the campers along as we explore the cultural significance of the Chinese Zodiacs. Camp activities will include crafts, dance lessons, Chinese classes, games, and more. We hope to see everyone there!
Summer Camp Information:
Tuesday, June 7- Saturday, June 11
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Johns Creek United Methodist Church
11180 Medlock Bridge Road
Duluth, GA 30097
End of Camp Celebration:
Saturday, June 11
11am-2pm, Best Friend Park Pavilion – 6224 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross 30071
The last day is a fun way for the kids to show off everything they have learned and to conclude the camp! Families will be able to interact with the camp counselors and see first-hand what their children have learned. There will be a dance performance of all the dances we learned throughout the week, food, fun, and games to celebrate the last day of camp. This is a day you will not want to miss!
Sample Camp Schedule:
The daily schedule is as follows:
10:20 Dance/Craft/Snack (depending on age group)
11:00 Craft/Snack/Dance (depending on age group)
11:40 Review/Team Bonding
Similar to last year, we are allowing older campers (Ages 10+) to become Junior Counselors. Junior Counselors will help the younger campers with the crafts and activities each day, and will have the chance to teach a craft to the class. You can indicate whether your child is interested or not in this opportunity on the registration form.
Cost: $100 per child
Includes camp T-shirt, snacks, craft supplies, and more! Additional t-shirts are $10 each. We prefer that you pay via PayPal, but if you cannot, checks can be made payable to Hand in Hand Chinese and mailed no later than May 29, 2016 to: 1828 Ballybunion Dr., Johns Creek, GA 30097
- Fill out the registration form here: http://goo.gl/forms/Kek9do1P8V
- Submit payment (two options)
- We prefer you to submit your payment online through Paypal (no account needed: all major credit cards are accepted), so there will be no confusion or hassle if a check gets lost through the mail, etc.
- You can also mail a check made out to Hand in Hand Chinese to the following address:
Hand in Hand Chinese
1828 Ballybunion Dr., Johns Creek, GA 30097
- You will receive an email confirmation once we get all your registration materials.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (404) 863-0923 or (770) 598-5173
Once again, the deadline for registration is May 29, 2016!